Friday, August 13, 2010

friday nights these days

I'm old. well, definatly not old, but i'm no young bird anymore.



It's friday night. I'm actually not working and i'm sitting at home...typing in a blog? so super cool. I was chattin with my very good friend and telling her my new found epiphany... ya know, that i'm old.

she agreed.

At least she threw herself on the boat with me telling me her inner battle to drink a glass of wine or not.


it's 10:30pm. did i mention its friday night?


then i explained it was practically WWIII in my head debating on eating ice cream.






I'm pretty happy with my decision.

Coffee, cookies and cream & chocolate my 3 best friends at the moment.

And my lovely friend too for helping me make this decision in my life.

she enjoyed her wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment